copyrighted to Heather Tenneson and may not be reposted or used without prior
may receive a small compensation for your purchase through my link, these do not inflate the product prices for readers. Thank you for your support!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect
information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver
the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We have implemented the following:
cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Can change your personal information: By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
(DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Fair Information Practices
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells
out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
can email us at follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.