I absolutely LOVE receiving these neatly packaged boxes from Stitch Fix on my doorstep every few months. I get one box every 3 months (one for each season) because I just can’t justify spending the money on it any more often than that. It’s like a little treat that comes around a few times a year!
This time I asked my stylist to send a chunky, over-sized cardigan because this is something that I felt was missing from my wardrobe. They are so versatile, and even though it’s about to get warm out, I feel that I’d still be able to use it in the spring and will get plenty of use out of it during the next fall/winter seasons (and hopefully years after that). I also asked for tops that will transition well into spring.
So what did my stylist send this time? Keep scrolling to find out what she sent and what I thought of each piece. (I kept my head out of these pictures because I look a hot mess after my accident).
Stitch Fix Review – Spring 2019
Item #1: Nine Britton Frenkel Scallop Neckline Blouse
When I pulled this out of the box, I was immediately drawn to the scallop neckline, and realized when I put it on that the sleeves are scalloped too! I absolutely love the fit and the flow of this top, and like many of the items that Stitch Fix sends, it has that little something extra that makes an otherwise ordinary top special. KEEP!
Item #2: Pink Clover Amara Hooded Cardigan
This is exactly what I was looking for when I asked for a chunky cardigan. Love it! Definitely keeping.
Item #3: Papermoon Larie Crew Neck Blouse
This top screams Spring, the fit is great, and I love the colors, so it’s a keeper as well!
Item #4: Staccato Denver Front Twist Knit Top
I like the fit of this top and the twist in the front. It is that super soft material that I love. It’s sort of similar to items I have received in the past, but it’s different because of the two-tone and the twist top. It’s a great layering piece and super comfortable. I decided to keep this one as well.
Item #5: Prosperity Lena Released Hem Super Skinny Jean
These jeans are very similar to the jeans that I received in my fall box so I had originally decided to send them back. They were $78 and I couldn’t justify spending that kind of money on jeans that are almost the same as ones I already own. But THE FIT! Holy moly, these are absolutely perfect. The previous pair I received didn’t have as much stretch and are a tad big in the waist now so I find myself constantly pulling them up or having to wear a belt (which I don’t like to do for some reason). I had put these in the return bag to send back, but after looking at the breakdown of cost, I realized that if I kept everything and got the 25% “Buy all” discount, it would only be $17 more to keep the jeans. That’s like paying $17 for an awesome pair of jeans. So I took them out of the return bag and ripped the tag off. These jeans are GOLD. I only wish they’d sent these first!
Nine Britton Scallop Neckline Blouse ($36): Keep
Pink Clover Hooded Cardigan ($48): Keep
Papermoon Crew Neck Blouse ($44): Keep
Pink Clover Front Twist Top ($38): Keep
Prosperity Super Skinny Jean ($78): Keep
25% Buy all discount: -$61
Styling fee credit: -$20
Want to try it out? Here’s what you do:
1. Create a profile (if you use this link, you’ll get $25 toward your first order)
2. Fill out your style profile (be honest and as specific as you can)
3. Schedule your first fix (you’ll be charged a $20 styling fee at time of shipment which will be applied as credit toward anything you decide to keep)
4. Try on your items in the comfort of your own home and decide what you want to keep. (Remember, if you keep all 5 pieces you get 25% off your entire order.)
5. Place the items you do not wish to keep back in the prepaid envelope and drop it in any USPS mailbox.
6. Go to your online profile and check out – be sure to leave specific feedback about what you liked and didn’t like about the items in your shipment. This will allow your stylist to better dress you in the future!
A few other things I like about Stitch Fix:
– You don’t have to hop around to different stores searching for something you’re looking for. If you would like a specific piece of clothing or if you have an upcoming event that you need an outfit for, let your stylist know before scheduling your box.
– You can set your price point wherever you’re comfortable with, so that you will get items that are within your budget.
– Returning items is free. Just use the prepaid, pre-addressed envelope and toss it in any USPS mailbox.
– You can stop at any time. You can schedule recurring boxes (every month, 2 months, 3 months, etc.) or you can request them on demand. You are fully in control.
– The initial $20 styling fee is applied toward anything you decide to keep from your box. It is most beneficial to keep at least one item from your shipment, or you will lose the $20 styling fee.
– If you give honest feedback, as time goes by your stylist will get to know your style better and will send you items that you are more likely to keep.
*This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix and all opinions are my own. If you decide to give Stitch Fix a try, I would be greatly appreciative if you would use my referral link (we will each get $25!) Thank you for your support! Let me know if I can answer any questions you have about Stitch Fix or the process. Have a wonderful week!