Yay, it’s Friday! We’ve reached the end of another work week. My first couple weeks back to work have been pretty good. Staying busy up there, as usual. Luckily we have a much needed relaxing weekend to look forward to. I hope you all get a chance to relax as well! Enjoy a few more of my favorite things!
– First off, I’d be partnered with Derek Hough.
– On Switch Up Night I’d want to be paired with Val.
– Most Memorable Year: 2010, the year David and I got married and the year I graduated from Alabama and became a nurse. I’d waltz to “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain (our wedding song)
– #MyJamMonday: Either “Ants Marching” by DMB or “Faith” by George Michael. Two songs I can’t help but dance to and sing along with in the car. Plus whenever I hear “Faith” I can’t help but think of Ian Somerhalder dancing on the hotel bed in his underwear in Rules of Attraction
– Halloween Night: A creepy number inspired by The Black Swan. The ending of that movie is to die for!
– Movie Night: The Wizard of Oz, of course!
– Famous Dances Night: Footloose or Hairspray.
– If I did a contemporary piece I’d want to do “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran.
– Disney Night: I’d either be Princess Aurora and dance to “Once Upon a Dream” or Giselle from Enchanted and dance to “That’s How You Know.” I’d wear her blue dress that she makes out of McDreamy’s curtains.
Well, a girl can dream, right!? Why don’t they make a show called “Dancing With Regular People,” because I’m there!